Monday, June 14, 2010

What's New... and Descent of Angels...

After a busy weekend of yard work and a trip to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle, I am back. Nice place the zoo, but sadly, those animals can never be counted on to be visible when you are there to see them. *mutters* Stupid bears...

So on to the post...

On Thursday, the What's New on the Game's Workshop site was an very good post about painting tanks, in particular... Eldar tanks =D.

Friday, there is a nice article on Tank Hunting. Sure some of it seems basic, but it's stuff to remember.

Today's What's New has some great pictures of a custom built Leviathan. This thing is a really impressive piece of conversion work.

Over the weekend, I finished reading Descent of Angels. As it started, I was really enjoying the book, but at the end I found myself really 'blah' about it. I know there is another book that comes after it, but overall I thought this book was just lacking. The end left a lot to be desired, the story did not appeared to just throw things out there with no reason or motive, and the last 1/3rd of the book felt rushed. I hope the follow up to it is better.

Next up is "Legion", I started it Sunday, but fell asleep on the couch as I had spent the morning and early afternoon mowing and raking my yard because the weather was nice.

Tonight I am going to try to get some pictures of my entire Eldar force to post up here and on 40kOnline.com to see if I can get some motivation to work. Should be interesting to take inventory of what I have got again.

No comments: