Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Horus Heresy and Night Spinner

Well, still nothing new on the GW site except more Fantasy stuff. I still want to get some pictures of all the stuff I have to do up here, but every night when I get home, something just seems to take my attention from it.

I finished "Legion" over the weekend. I enjoyed it, especially coming off "Descent of Angels". It tells the story of the last legion formed, the Alpha Legion and how they ended up siding with Horus during the rebellion. There is a lot of good fluff in there, but I do want to know who the hell the Cabal is.

Having some time yesterday, I picked up and read "Battle for the Abyss". This one is about the Word Bearers trying to take out the Ultramarines in one fell swoop. It was not the best in the series, but it was an enjoyable and apparently quick read (less than 8 hrs to read).


So it seems some folks have been having some good luck using the new Eldar Night Spinner. They have had great success using it to control the battlefield and the paths that the enemy they are fighting takes. Apparently the difficult and dangeous terrain tests that a hit causes are working out.

No comments: