Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Painting Guardians and Support Weapons, Horus Heresy Books

Today's "What's New" on the Games Workshop site has a How-To for painting guardians and the new Eldar Support Platform. Good stuff for me! =) I really do want to have a fully painted army, but damn if I can focus on getting this stuff done like I used to. Here are the images of their painted models.


Enjoyable Reading


So I have also been reading the Horus Heresy book series. I have to say, I am really enjoying it. I started with "Fulgrim" because a co-worker loaned it to me and then he loaned me "A Thousand Sons". I read both of them and I was hooked. I have now bought and read "Horus Rising", "False Gods", "A Galaxy in Flames", "Flight of the Einenstain", and "Mechanicus". I have completely enjoyed them all. The authors are doing a wonderful job capturing the feel of The Great Crusade and the characters involved. The fluff is, of course, always welcome too. Last night I started on "Decent of Angels" and look forward to it as well. I have always enjoyed the Dark Angels' story.

No comments: