Monday, June 22, 2009

Planetstrike....

Well, I tried to read the new Planetstrike rulebook on Sunday. We had to go to the Alderwood Mall Games Workshop to pick up some paint and I tried to read it... but I freaking couldn't because the damn red-shirt wouldn't freaking leave me alone long enough. He kept trying to tell me this about it and that about it... I have the damn book in my hands, leave me alone I'll read it myself! ARG... I don't mind enthusiam or discussion, but seriously, they need to tone it down in there. What little I saw looked like fun. The new FoC's are huge.
Sadly, I did not get any painting done this weekend. Had to go to a party for a friend and work on the Jeep and play softball on Sunday. Will get back to it tonight. Now the good Sister however, pretty much finished all her army this weekend... ugh lol

No comments: